Dr. Juan Gallegos MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 2 reviews

December 3rd, 2016
He was great with my children and I was excited about finding a dr who was great with children. BUT before my child started school, I took him to Dr Gallegos to get him caught up with immunisations and two wks later I get a call from my son's school saying he does not have an immunisation and I need to pick him up. Turns out, according to the school nurse, it looked like they have him an extra immunisation for Hep B instead of the A he needed. I called Dr Gallegos' office twice, very upset, and the nurses apologised on his behalf. I told them it would be better if he called and explained the mix up and to apologize for the situation. I don't believe it's acceptable for a Dr to overlook something like that, especially with a child, and not attempt to rectify/explain/apologize personally to the parent. I switched Drs there and am now happier with her knowledge, patience, and bed side manner.

September 24th, 2009
GREAT VISIT
Great doctor, his office is very welcoming, no wait, great staff. After my a few days the doctor called to see how my son was doing. What doctor does that? He does, I was shock to get a call from him wanting to know how my son was doing, that should tell you that he cares about his patience.