A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Gargiulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Gargiulo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Gargiulo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargiulo graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gargiulo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Jose Gargiulo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Gargiulo practice?
- Dr. Juan Gargiulo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Gargiulo practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Hampton, NY.
See Southampton Pain Management Doctors, Southampton Anesthesiologists, and Southampton Neurologists.