A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Gargiulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Gargiulo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gargiulo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gargiulo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Gargiulo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargiulo graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gargiulo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Jose Gargiulo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Gargiulo practice?
- Dr. Juan Gargiulo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Gargiulo practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Hampton, NY.
See Southampton Pain Management Doctors and Southampton Neurologists.