Learn more about Dr. Juan Gargiulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Gargiulo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Gargiulo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargiulo graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gargiulo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gargiulo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Gargiulo practice?
Dr. Juan Gargiulo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Hampton, NY.
See Southampton Anesthesiologists, Southampton Pain Management Doctors, and Southampton Physiatrists.