A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Grunwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Grunwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunwald
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grunwald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Grunwald, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunwald graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grunwald has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan E Grunwald MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan E. Grunwald practice?
- Dr. Juan Grunwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Grunwald practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.