A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Grunwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Grunwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunwald
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grunwald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Grunwald, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunwald graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grunwald has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan E Grunwald MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan E. Grunwald practice?
- Dr. Juan Grunwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Grunwald practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.