A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Guerra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Guerra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guerra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan Guerra practice?
Dr. Juan Guerra practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.