Dr. Juan Gutierrez MD Patient Reviews

2.1
  • 7 reviews

February 6th, 2017
This is the absolute worst doctor anyone could see, I would rather die than have him as a person to take care of me. He has no credentials and clearly is doing some shady stuff. His reviews in 5 sites give him 1.5 stars out of 5, and that is across the board. Not one good review. He doesn't even have an office number and is extremely rude to his patients. Knowledge is sooo sooo minimal and has no idea of how to treat patients. I suggest going to a farm, for care before this QUACK!!!!!

January 8th, 2016
Rude and Unprofessional
The website falsely says it's an urgent care that accepts walk-ins. After driving a half hour to the place I call to confirm I'm at the right building. I'm told rudely that the next appointment time is the next day. When I ask if they take walk-ins as their website says, the person literally yells into the phone at me that there are only appointments and hangs up on me. Thankful I went elsewhere.

June 13th, 2015
A Doctor that actually called me personally to follow up.

February 9th, 2015
Worst doctor ever, rude, and unprofessional.

April 14th, 2014
Doctor sin carisma y falta de profesionalismo.
Desorganizado, cita varias personas a la misma hora, consultorio luce viejo y sucio. No mira el chart del paciente antes de sentarse con uno y tener una idea del historial. No acepta ninguna clase de reclamo, o sugerencia, siempre llega tarde. Los pacientes merecemos respeto, la ambicion del dinero hace que cite 10 pacientes a la misma hora, un solo medico atendiendo por lo tanto el tiempo de espera puede llegar hasta 4 horas como en mi caso.

October 16th, 2013
Worst doctor ever!!!!!

July 30th, 2013
i wish you good luck with this doctor
that doctor kick me out of his office because he wanted my urologist to perform a second biopsy for me after three years since my PSA was 6 and repeated I mostly had cancers more than 15 times I told him if I died of cancer that is God willing he got angered and He told me to find an other doctor.