A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Guzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Guzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Guzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Guzman practice?
Dr. Juan Guzman practices Internal Medicine near Dana Point, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Dana Point Internists.