A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Haddad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Haddad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- North Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Miguel Haddad MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Juan Haddad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Haddad practices Anesthesiology near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Sebring Anesthesiologists.