A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Haydar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Haydar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydar graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Haydar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Springs General Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Haydar MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Haydar practice?
- Dr. Juan Haydar has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Haydar practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.