A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Herrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Herrera has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Ignacio Herrera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Juan I. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Juan Herrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Herrera practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Primary Care Doctors.