A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Herrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrera
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Herrera has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Ignacio Herrera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Juan I. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Juan Herrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Herrera practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Family Physicians and Sylmar General Practitioners.