A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hughes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Martin Hughes MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Juan Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Hughes practices Internal Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists.