Dr. Juan Ibarra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 6th, 2016
I am very satisfied.

October 8th, 2015
Very poor bedside manner. He says that he will have you try something first and then will have you do such and such if it doesn't help. When you return for follow-up he will not even mention the previous plan but moves on to something else. He will not even mention it unless you bring it up. When i brought up what he said at previous appt his answer was " I have lots of patients." He says to take pain medication but will not prescribe it. Tells you to go to your primary Dr for it . Primary Dr says that HE should be the one to prescribe it since he is treating you for the pain. Not empathetic to your pain at all .

June 29th, 2015
RUN FROM THIS MAN!!!!
A disgrace!!!!

December 31st, 2014
Don't know if a follow up will help. I sure HOPE so.

March 20th, 2014
rude and cocky
Staff is great so are the nurse but that is about it. Dr is rude and his bedside manner is horrible. More concerned about what type of insurance you have then actually helping the patient.

April 13th, 2012
Great Physican and Staff
Dr. Ibarra was great! We were very impressed with his care and his knowledge. He answered the questions we had. I would highly recommend him! He was very caring and his beside manner was great.

November 15th, 2010
Excellent service
Dr. Ibarra helped me alleviate debilitating back pain that other doctors had only told me could be corrected with surgery. These were issues I had been dealing with for years but other doctors, said chiropractic care, drugs and surgery were my only options. Chiropractic care and pain medication only slightly helped and surgery was not where I wanted to go yet. Dr.Ibarra was the only doctor to discuss the radio frequency treatment and when this procedure was applied it was a COMPLETE SUCCESS leaving me pain free and able to live a normal life. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

June 11th, 2009
Due to a schedule change (on my part), I met Dr. Ibarra on the day that my procedure was done. He was very professional and was able to relate to me and keep me feeling comfortable during the procedure.