Dr. Juan Iribarren MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Beaumont, TX

April 17th, 2017
Wonderful Dr
I have been coughing non stop for 5 months & was diagnosed with bronchitis & asthma in Florida where we live...Was given 5 rounds of prednisone & breathing treatment 4 times a day ...Hospitalized once but still suffered & struggled to breathe....While on a job in Texas my friend told me about Dr Iribarren & boy am I glad I took her advice....He is kind...explained clearly what the test showed & what his course of treatment would be & why....About 2 hrs after seeing him & taking the mesds he prescribed for me my coughing subsided...I have only had to use my breathing machine 2st since seeing him three weeks ago....He has done something 5 Dr's could not do....If u r suffering go see him, I promise u want be disappointed....

April 13th, 2015
Dr. Iribarren saved my son's life. When other doctors wanted to pull the plug and give up on my son due to him being a special needs person, Dr. Iribarren gave him the care that was required to save his life and for that I am indeed grateful.

January 15th, 2015
Dr. Iribanner is easy to talk to. Explains in about your test results with ease where you understand them.