Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Ortiz
Dr. Juan Ortiz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jeffersonville, IN, with other offices in Clarksville, IN and Jeffersonville, IN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ortiz is affiliated with Clark Memorial Hospital, Jewish Hospital & St Marys Healthcare and Highlands Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Ortiz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Juan Ortiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jeffersonville, IN.
Dr. Satya Garimella
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Jeffersonville, IN 0 mi20
Dr. Christopher Hofelich
Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Jeffersonville, IN 0 mi13
Dr. Lakshmana Pendyala
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jeffersonville, IN 0 mi16