Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Jaume
Dr. Juan Jaume, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with other offices in Madison, WI and Madison, WI (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jaume is affiliated with UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics, William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital and St. Mary`s Hospital, Meriter Hospital, Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Jaume has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Juan Jaume is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Toledo, OH 0 mi34
Dr. David Fumo
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0 mi35
Dr. Anand Mutgi
Toledo, OH 0 mi41