Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Jimenez
Dr. Juan Jimenez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Jimenez is affiliated with McAllen Medical Center, Rio Grande Regional Hosp - Honorary Privileges and Edinburg Regional Hosp - Honorary Privileges. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Jimenez has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Juan Jimenez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.
Dr. Juan Rendon Garcia
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
McAllen, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Raul Barreda Jr
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
McAllen, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Victor Haddad
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
McAllen, TX 0 mi42