Dr. Juan Kaplan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2013
N/A
My home hospital is Whittier,Dr. Kaplan is the only Urologist on staff there. When you ask him questions he doesn't want to here.He refuses treatment to you and makes you transfers you to Anaheim. His ethics are horrible.I 'am changing Medical groups because of this Dr. Do your research before making him your Dr.

April 3rd, 2012
Dr. Kaplan gave a poor diagnosis and did not evaluate other than looking. No questions were asked of the patient, no urine sample was collected. Basically he was very defensive when asked questions about care.

March 23rd, 2010
Skip this Doctor at all costs
I have never been treated so unprofessionally by a doctor in my life. I gave a small criticism that his office does not accept credit cards and this is a big inconvienience to customers. I said this respectfully to him thinking he would care what his customers thought. He sneered back at me while walking away from me "Well, maybe you are in the wrong office then!" I took his advice, even though it cost me money, I will never see this rude, insensitive grouchy-old a$$ again.Sorry doc, that your patients don't walk around with $400 in their pockets for questionable co-pays.The receptionist apologized repeatedly for the doctor, but he saw me there and never apologized. He just looked at me and walked away. By the way, why wouldn't a doctors office take credit cards? The only reason I can think of is he lost his credit card priveledges because of fraud or abuse.

March 2nd, 2016