Learn more about Dr. Juan Kurdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Kurdi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurdi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kurdi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Kurdi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurdi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurdi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Kurdi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Kurdi practice?
- Dr. Juan Kurdi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Juan Kurdi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX and Plainview, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.