A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Kurdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Kurdi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurdi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurdi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Kurdi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurdi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurdi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Kurdi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Kurdi practice?
- Dr. Juan Kurdi has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Kurdi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.