A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Rodriguez Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Rodriguez Ramos, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez Ramos graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rodriguez Ramos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan L Rodriguez Ramos MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Juan L. Rodriguez Ramos practice?
- Dr. Juan Rodriguez Ramos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Rodriguez Ramos practices Allergy & Immunology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Kyle, TX.
See Austin Allergists.