A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Rodriguez Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Rodriguez Ramos, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez Ramos
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Ramos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez Ramos graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rodriguez Ramos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan L Rodriguez Ramos MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Juan L. Rodriguez Ramos practice?
- Dr. Juan Rodriguez Ramos has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Rodriguez Ramos practices Allergy & Immunology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Allergists.