A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Labadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Labadie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Labadie graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Labadie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Ochsner MC Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Ernesto Labadie MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juan E. Labadie practice?
- Dr. Juan Labadie has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Labadie practices Psychiatry near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Psychiatrists.