A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Lastra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Lastra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Lastra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lastra graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Lastra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Alfonso Lastra MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Lastra practice?
- Dr. Juan Lastra has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Lastra practices Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Internists.