Dr. Juan Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Lewis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Juan Lewis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2013

Wonderful Man

Dr. Lewis has got to be HANDS DOWN the GREATEST doctor I have had the privilege of being my primary care physician. He was my doctor at Quello Clinic in Lakeville for a few years, and was sorry to hear he had left. My husband, son and I ALWAYS requested him, and if he wasn't presently available, we would wait for as long as it took. He always feel like he was a part of your family and remembered things about you that no other doctor would have even cared to ask. I could go on and on, but I need to say nothing else other than this: If you have the chance to visit with this man, and you are open and honest with you, he will reciprocate. You will never want and/or need another doctor as long as you trust in Dr. Lewis!

February 3rd, 2011

great doctor

I just filled this out but i dont think it went through? Doctor lewis is an amazing doctor, he is the most caring and sympathetic doctor i have ever met, he took more than excellent care of me after my back surgery and also helping me with my diabetes, I am only 26 years old and he stressed the importance everytime i saw him about taking proper care of myself and my diabetes, i suffered from severe neuropathy at such a young age and he helped me understand how my disability effects every part of my body and helped me control my sugars better, since seeing him my A1C has gone from 15 to 8, the guy is litterally a life saver. He treated me at lakeville quello clinic, i recently found out he left that clinic and was devistated! I wish I knew what clinic he was working at so i could continue my care with him, He is a hard worker and kind man, he is very professional yet personable and thats exactly how a doctor should be! I wish him the best wherever he went and I would suggest him to everybody out there, if you want a great physician thats the guy to see!!

January 31st, 2011

best dr ever!

Where is dr lewis, he moved from lakeville quello. he is the most understanding and caring dr. why would he leave!!!!!!

December 15th, 2010

Very caring and willing to help!!!

Dr Lewis is the best Dr. I have ever had the priviledge to deal with. He truly cares about his patients and it shows. He has a warm and freindly personality and is truly concerned for his patients well-being. I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks for a good Dr., I have dealt with other Dr.s that are very cold and uncaring and very matter of fact about it, it's frustrating when you have to see Dr.'s like that!! He is a breath of fresh air as far as I am concerned and many could learn from his bedside manner and his knowledge!!

June 18th, 2015