A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Lizarraga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Lizarraga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizarraga graduated from Univ Auto De Coahuila, Fac De Med, Torreon, Chihuahua, Mexico.
Dr. Lizarraga has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Fernando Lizarraga MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Juan F. Lizarraga practice?
- Dr. Juan Lizarraga has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Lizarraga practices General Practice near Colton, CA.
See Colton General Practitioners.