A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Lopez is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Lopez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Universidad De Granada.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Lopez MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan Lopez practice?
- Dr. Juan Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Lopez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Denville Internists and Denville Cardiologists.