A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Lopez is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Lopez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Universidad De Granada.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Fernando Lopez MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan F. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Juan Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Lopez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denville, NJ.
See Denville Internists and Denville Cardiologists.