A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Acosta, Pediatric Surgeon, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acosta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acosta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Acosta, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anal Atresia (Imperforate Anus)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Esophageal Atresia
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acosta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Manuel Acosta MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Juan Acosta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Acosta practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Coachella, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Coachella Surgeons and Coachella Pediatric Surgeons.