A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Acosta, Pediatric Surgeon, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acosta
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acosta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Acosta, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anal Atresia (Imperforate Anus)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Esophageal Atresia
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acosta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Manuel Acosta MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Juan Acosta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Acosta practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Coachella, CA.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Pediatric Surgeons.