Pediatric Surgeon, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
52565 Harrison St
Ste 104
Coachella, CA 92236
760-398-0606
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  show details
by Lupe Jasso on May 3rd, 2013

I have never met Dr. Acosta my children have seen other doctors in the office. Staff is very unproficional, no experiance in customer service, and has violated HEPPA RIGHTS. My childs chart has been lost, and possibly filed under a wrong last name. Every one in the coachella, ca office has no idea what is going on. Very upset and dissapointed.

|  Dissatisfied Patient  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Dr. Acosta is a very sweet doctor. However my personal experiance has been that everytime I try to get my daughter in to see him, his front office staff is rude. They are not compasionate about my situation. I have attempted several times to get my daughter in there and I either get told, Dr.Acosta is just a surgeon, he has nothing else to do with my daughter, or he is on vacation. Worst experiance ever with this office staff. Finally when I get an appointment, they make us wait almost an hour. Not a satified patient.

|  thnk u!!!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Never met such a genuine Dr. He really cares about his patients. My family will always be indebted to him. Thank god for surgeons like him. I cannot imagine anyone having a bad experience with Dr. Acosta.

|  Dr acosta he is great Dr  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

We have meeting with a lot good Drs, since 2001, and Dr Acosta is one of them. Thx Dr now im waiting for our appointment next week.

|  show details
by Leslie M Rios on Apr 26th, 2010

I have enjoyed meeting Dr. Acosta. He is helping get my baby repaired so he can lead a full functioning life. Everything so far has been a success. It is all because of Dr. Acosta. When this is all over I hope I can find the right words to Thank him for everything he has done for my son and our family. I would recommend him to others, as I already have.