Pediatric Surgeon, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
Video profile

3.0

Dissatisfied Patient show details Dissatisfied Patient
Mar 16th, 2012

Dr. Acosta is a very sweet doctor. However my personal experiance has been that everytime I try to get my daughter in to see him, his front office staff is rude. They are not compasionate about my situation. I have attempted several times to get my daughter in there and I either get told, Dr.Acosta is just a surgeon, he has nothing else to do with my daughter, or he is on vacation. Worst experiance ever with this office staff. Finally when I get an appointment, they make us wait almost an hour. Not a satified patient.

thnk u!!! show details thnk u!!!
Sep 13th, 2011

Never met such a genuine Dr. He really cares about his patients. My family will always be indebted to him. Thank god for surgeons like him. I cannot imagine anyone having a bad experience with Dr. Acosta.

Dr acosta he is great Dr show details Dr acosta he is great Dr
Jul 5th, 2011

We have meeting with a lot good Drs, since 2001, and Dr Acosta is one of them. Thx Dr now im waiting for our appointment next week.

by Leslie M Rios on Apr 26th, 2010

I have enjoyed meeting Dr. Acosta. He is helping get my baby repaired so he can lead a full functioning life. Everything so far has been a success. It is all because of Dr. Acosta. When this is all over I hope I can find the right words to Thank him for everything he has done for my son and our family. I would recommend him to others, as I already have.