A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Arias, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arias graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Arias has 84 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Manuel Arias MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Arias practice?
- Dr. John Arias has 14 office locations.
Dr. John Arias practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Kirkland Radiologists.