A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Escobar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Escobar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Manuel Escobar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Escobar practice?
- Dr. Juan Escobar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Escobar practices Internal Medicine near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Internists.