Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Escobar
Dr. Juan Escobar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Saint Lucie, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Escobar is affiliated with Saint Lucie Medical Center, Martin Memorial Medical Center and Out of State Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Escobar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Juan Escobar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Dr Larry Landsman
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Vero Beach, FL
Dr. John Ruggian
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.30 mi28
Dr. Kimberly Ellis
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.75 mi15