Dr. Juan Escobar Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Juan Escobar?

️Dr Escobar is a great physician. I have personally known him since the 90's. He's always take good care of me and my wife and father. I know he is a concerned doctor with NO time for Drug seeking patients.

Posted on May 16th, 2017

️Dr Escobar is the best!!! He's been my ️Dr for 20 years. And I still look good! Carol Ann Gregory

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Horrible experience

Posted on November 25th, 2014

He treated me so terrible, I started crying in the exam room. He did not care about me as a patient at all. I have almost daily headaches and migraines and I explained to him that I can not afford to see a neurologist right now but I am saving up for it. I gave him a list of all the medications that I have been given in the past that work and those that do not. He actually said to me "I don't know why you are here. What is it you expect me to do?" which upset me so much I started crying. He did not listen to anything I said and did not care at all about my ailment. I went to him is because the visit was only $100. Well in this case, you get what you pay for.

Good family doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

If you need a GP, he is a good choice

good doc

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I like the Doctor, I just don't like his staff in the office, they are kind of rude. The nurse is not bad, they don't do much but weigh you and take your blood pressure, ah wait another nurse who's really nice and friendly took my blood. Another is the long wait in the waiting room and in the exam room

HMK PSL

Posted on November 20th, 2011

Dr. Escobar has been my physician for the past 15yrs.he has treated me for everything from heart disease to gall bladder removal,.his compedence and dedication is commendable.-

Money hungary and uncaring

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Long wait in waiting room and in exam room. spends very little time with patient and does not listen to patient. Was very rude to a friend and told her he didn't care if she lost her job because he would not fill out her Wal-Mart required paperwork. I was his patient for some time and always had to wait for a long time to be seen.

Internal Medicine

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Like a busy airport, rack 'um and stack 'um. Unless you are a young hispanic female, don't expect more than a blitzkrieg type exam. D ...

Dr Escobar

Posted on March 9th, 2010

I have been a patient for about 8 years. I have found Dr Escobar to be very thorough, caring and professional. I highly recommend him.

UNACCEPTABLE CAR

Posted on December 20th, 2009

Our dad, a alzheimer patient, is being held in hospital by the dr. not caring that his family's wished are to be released and taken bakc to assisted living facility. He is money hungry and taking in as much as he can while we fight with him to be released. We are VERY UPSET with the entire situation!!

Posted on February 21st, 2017