A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Libre De Cali.
Dr. Gonzalez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Miguel Gonzalez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Juan Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Gonzalez practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.