A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Libre De Cali.
Dr. Gonzalez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Juan Gonzalez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Chicopee, MA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Francisco Pediatricians.