A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Libre De Cali.
Dr. Gonzalez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Miguel Gonzalez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Juan Gonzalez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Juan Gonzalez practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Chicopee, MA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.