A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Herrera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Miguel Herrera MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Juan Herrera has 1 office location.
- Dr. Juan Herrera practices Internal Medicine near , .