A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Machannaford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Machannaford, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Machannaford graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Machannaford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Kings Daughters Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Machannaford MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Machannaford practice?
- Dr. Juan Machannaford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Machannaford practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Surgeons and Ashland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.