A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Masi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Masi, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Masi graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Masi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Maria Masi MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Masi practice?
- Dr. Juan Masi has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Masi practices Geriatric Medicine near North Port, FL.
See North Port Geriatric Doctors.