A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Molina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Molina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Molina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Molina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Molina practice?
- Dr. Juan Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Molina practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.