A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Molina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Molina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Molina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Molina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Molina practice?
- Dr. Juan Molina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Molina practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.