A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Montes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Montes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Montes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Montes has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Zepeda Montes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan Z. Montes practice?
- Dr. Juan Montes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Juan Montes practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians and Inglewood Internists.