A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Montes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Montes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Montes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Montes has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan Z. Montes practice?
Dr. Juan Montes practices Orthopaedic Surgery, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Pediatrics near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Whittier Orthopedic Surgeons, Whittier General Practitioners, Whittier Internists, Whittier Addiction Specialists, and Whittier Pediatricians.