A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Montes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Montes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montes
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Montes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Montes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Montes has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Zepeda Montes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan Z. Montes practice?
- Dr. Juan Montes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Montes practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians and Inglewood Internists.