inactive

Juan C Muniz Garcia MD Patient Reviews

January 27th, 2016
Best Experience Ever!
Before I met Dr. Muñiz my pain levels were between 7-9 every day. I had constant migrates and nerve pain, sometimes it was difficult for me to work. On the first visit, he immediately took the time to perform a complete evaluation by listening to me, reviewing my symptoms and performing several tests. As a doctor he addressed my health situation, but as a human being he showed me compassion, humbleness and empathy. He never rushed me out the door and was always very supportive. Dr. Muñiz showed me that he is very careful with medications, and do not promote selling his patients high end expensive drugs. His RN is an excellent complement to his practice; she is attentive, caring and compassionate. She immediately returns calls and perform follow ups on medications and treatments. He is passionate about his job and helping his patients! Thank you Dr. Muñiz for everything you have done for me!

January 5th, 2016
Horrible horrible horrible
Office stuff extremely rude if you have an emergency and call the office they don't call you back if you need to see the doctor do to an emergency you won't get an appointment and if you are disabled don't bother because they treat people with no compassion

June 25th, 2015
STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!
Please stay away from this guy.... So somewhere else... He is horrible... NASTY people and nasty office

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Muniz is an excellent Doctor. There is nothing but accolades for this man and his staff.

December 17th, 2014
the best
I had the best experience with Dr.Muniz, he is thrilled doctor, very patient. knowledgeable and understanding.