A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Munoz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Manuel Munoz MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Munoz practice?
- Dr. Juan Munoz has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Munoz practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Endocrinologists.