A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munoz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 43 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Munoz practice?
Dr. Juan Munoz practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Endocrinologists.