Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about diabetes, including the difference between type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- Living well with Type 2 Diabetes Are you living with type 2 diabetes? This guide to diet, exercise and making the most of your doctor visits will help you to live well with your condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Juan Naya
Juan Naya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Juan Naya is affiliated with Pan American Hospital, Larkin Community Hospital and West Gables Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Juan Naya has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Juan Naya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Francisco Hernandez
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Miami, FL 2.51 mi
Dr. Francisco Hernandez
Diabetes Management, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 2.51 mi25
Dr. Marisabel Bravo
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 2.99 mi10