A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Ochoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Ochoa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Ochoa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochoa graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ochoa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan G Ochoa MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan G. Ochoa practice?
- Dr. Juan Ochoa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Ochoa practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsland, GA.
See Mobile Neurologists.