Dr. Juan Olazagasti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 29th, 2013
Horrible !!!
I was not at all satisfied with this doctor nor did I like the way his nurse treated us this goes for his nurse in Lynchburg the nurse in Roanoke was wonderful . When we came in to see Dr. O the way we were treated was very unprofessional not only was I not satisfied with him or his nurse at the Lynchburg location I was not pleased that he tried to put my child on the same medication that he put her on months prior that we ended up in the ER. If he only had taken the time to look at his notes instead of just treating us like another number this could have been prevented. Another sad excuse of a doctor. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 24th, 2013
Highly recommended!
I am so thankful that I was lucky to have this doctor see my child. I wish more doctors were as kind and courteous as he is. You know those doctors that are short and in a hurry? That is so not the case with Dr. O. He even will wave as he passes by in the hall, which in my experience is rare. It's nice to have such a kind man in this profession, but he is also very knowledgable. He was able to answer all of my questions, and suggest alternatives to what I was already doing to better my child's health. My daughter on one occasion out her arms up for him to hold her. I remember that with out thinking, he immediately smiled and picked her up. I don't know many doctors or men even that would've reacted that way. It is incredibly pleasing to know that someone cares and enjoys children, and works in a profession to help make their tiny tummies feel better. I highly recommend him!

October 27th, 2009
I love this doctor when he told me he was leaving the orlando area I cried because he saved my sons life.