A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Ortega-Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Ortega-Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega-Barnett graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ortega-Barnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Ramon Ortega-Barnett MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Ortega-Barnett practice?
- Dr. Juan Ortega-Barnett has 8 office locations.
Dr. Juan Ortega-Barnett practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA and League City, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.