A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Velazquez, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Velazquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Pena Velazquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan P. Velazquez practice?
- Dr. Juan Velazquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Velazquez practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.