A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Pagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Pagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Pagan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagan graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Pagan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Osvaldo Pagan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juan O. Pagan practice?
- Dr. Juan Pagan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Juan Pagan practices Psychiatry near Palmetto Bay, FL.