A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Parra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Parra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Parra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Manuel Parra MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Parra practice?
- Dr. Juan Parra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juan Parra practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.