Dr. Juan Penhos Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Juan Penhos?

September 20th, 2013

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Called for an appointment as a new patient and was told he need my full medical history to review before he would see me. Obviously I didn't want to tell my current doctor I'm looking to leave so I faxed Dr Penhos my labs and why I wanted to see him. A week went by no CALL. I called and they said paperwork on his desk. Another WEEK NO CALL BACK. Called them AGAIN and they said "who are you" "we do not have any paperwork from you" Seriously! is this how they treat everyone that calls about seeing him?? I am a customer service representative and I can tell you that is not how I treat my customers or I would fired!!!

February 2nd, 2013

Trustworthy. Nt sure what the previous patient experienced by I can say it was a truly great experience.

August 10th, 2012

This person is not honest and can't be trusted and will lie readily. Also, he professes to be schooled in the application of Prolozone, but he is not good nor knowledgeable about this procedure nor capable to perform associated procedures and give recommended advice to enhance the recovery of a client. Absolutely not recommended for Prolozone treatment and questionable for any recovery or healing abilities for a client and not a trustworthy person.

Colonoscopy