Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
very friendly and caring

January 26th, 2016
Rudest doctor I have ever been to. First time I saw him told me I had to lose some weight (which I knew and had been trying) I told him I had been trying to watch what I eat and he said "yeah watching it go from your fork to your mouth". 2nd visit he told me I have asthma and I asked him if he was sure that it was not related to my other breathing issues. He told me " if you don't like my diagnoses you can take you records and go back to Dr Jantz in Gainsville" Glad we changed insurance and he doesn't take it.

December 8th, 2015
Excellent care. He took time to review my long medical history. Truely interested in my well being.

June 29th, 2015
Takes his time with you and makes sure you are comfortable with what he has said. He nailed my cancer diagnosis and then refereed me to a great oncologist.

March 25th, 2015
Great Doctor

November 20th, 2014
been going to dr perez for years he tells it like it is to the point no playing around id rather have that then someone who himmms and hauls around

August 19th, 2013
I first met Dr. Perez when I went into Parrish Medical Center. I was in due to breathing problems and he was the doctor assigned to me as I had no primary or other doctor. I found that I liked the way he worked. I know that he is caring but he is very direct and some people may consider it rudeness but I don't feel it is. I like that I can ask Dr. Perez a question and will be given a straight answer without it being sugar coated. This gives me the knowledge that I can trust Dr. Perez in his judgement and treatment of my case. When I have gone to see him in his office, even though he has other patients waiting to see him, I never feel rushed. He has spent as much time with me as I needed. I would recommend him to anyone in need of his expertise. His office staff is likewise excellent, both friendly and professional.

August 7th, 2013
Very caring,to the point,came up with diagnosis without having to do a lot of test.Treats multiple members of my family.

October 22nd, 2012
Lost or never had compassion
Dr. Perez is rude, over opioninated and arrogant. I would highly reccommend a people skills course for him especially dealing with the "working class" he is unrealistic living in his own world. No compassion for the sick ..Ironic he should be in this profession.

May 22nd, 2012
Poor beside manner
He went over the test results and then blurted out to my mother...you have stage 4 cancer. No, I am sorry to tell you ...or anything but the way he presented the diagnosis. Next visits were not any better. Ordered a biopsy, then we found out via another doctor another biopsy had to be done and didn't he tell us...thus a delay. Next visit, he briefly met with us and walked out and didn't say he was done...just left us in the office until an aide came in...We were very polite and just like anyone else wanted to ask questions. He didn't appear to want to "deal" with our very basic questions. Shame on him. If this was his family member, he would want someone to explain or just take a couple of minutes to "listen". I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

October 31st, 2011
excellent care,explained every aspect of care

January 31st, 2011
no bedside manners
This poor excuse for a doctor, came into my husbands room, who was lieing in bed, he totally ignored him, talked to my daughter and I as though he wasnot there and informned us he was beyond help. When a Dr. is so rude and heartless, I pray he gets the same treatment when he is ill. Would i recommemd this selfish Dr, no way, you have a better chance of healing with a gyspy, than him. BEST OF LUCK IN THE FURTURE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER AND IN PAIN. i DEPISE THE GROUND YOU WALK ON.