A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Perez Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Perez Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Perez Morales, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez Morales graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perez Morales has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Perez Morales MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Perez Morales practice?
- Dr. Juan Perez Morales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Perez Morales practices Infectious Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Infectious Disease Doctors.