A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Perez-Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Perez-Morales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez-Morales
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Perez-Morales, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Morales graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perez-Morales has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan C Perez-Morales MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Perez-Morales practice?
- Dr. Juan Perez-Morales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Perez-Morales practices Infectious Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Infectious Disease Doctors.