A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Peschiera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Peschiera, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Peschiera, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peschiera graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Peschiera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peschiera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan L. Peschiera practice?
Dr. Juan Peschiera practices Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.