Learn more about Dr. Juan Peschiera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Peschiera, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peschiera
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peschiera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Peschiera, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peschiera graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Peschiera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan L Peschiera MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan L. Peschiera practice?
- Dr. Juan Peschiera has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Peschiera practices Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.