A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Pico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Pico, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pico graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pico has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Sayson Pico DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan S. Pico practice?
- Dr. Juan Pico has 1 office location.
- Dr. Juan Pico practices Internal Medicine near Live Oak, TX.