Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Plana
Dr. Juan Plana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Plana is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Plana has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Juan Plana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Clifford Dacso
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Norman Sussman
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Houston, TX 0 mi38
Dr. Basant Arya
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi16