Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Polo
Dr. Juan Polo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Polo is affiliated with Norton Hospital, Norton Audubon Hospital and Norton Suburban Hospital. Dr. Polo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Polo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Juan Polo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Douglas Tzanetos
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Ardel Cagata
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi24
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi34